Jasper National Park is famous for some
of the most amazing riding in the world and it is the
best the Canadian Rockies has to offer! With numerous
side roads to alpine destinations you can have an amazing
ride in just a short amount of time or spend days exploring.
Our rental location starts your ride in the centre of
Our staff can help you plan your ride to such places
as; Maligne Lake - 48km, Miette Hot Springs - 61km,
Columbia Icefield - 108km, Saskatchewan River Crossing
- 153km, Mount Robson - 85km, along with many other
great rides to nearby destinations.
Rentals and Rates
* $0.25 / additional KM (100KM =
* Rentals hours are between 9am and 6pm, 7 days a week.
* Helmet included
* Full leather package included, we carry all sizes!
* Applicable taxes extra.
* Prices and models subject to change.
* Cancellation policy of 72 hour prior to pick-up time.
* Insurance is $50 extra per motorcycle.
Motorcycle Rental Requirements
* Valid / Verifiable motorcycle licence.
* 21 years of age or older.
* Rider must have at least one year experience on a
motorcycle weighing 450lbs or more.
* A pre-authorized damage deposit of $2,000.00 will
be taken on a major credit card at time of rental.
* A test ride to determine skill level maybe required
Guided Group Rides
* Half Day or Full Day
* For groups of 3 or 4 riders
Please contact us for any other requests.
Click Here to view larger version.
Map supplied by Parks Canada